As required by ESSA, Title I Part A, information is available at each school to include but is not limited to the following:
• The School Improvement Plan
• Qualifications of your child's teacher
• Professional development opportunities for teachers and assistants to ensure highly qualified personnel
• Information regarding state and local testing policy
• Opportunities for parent engagement and input
• The Greene County Schools Improvement Plan
• The Greene County Title I Parent and Family Engagement Plan and School-Parent Engagement Plan
• Greene County System Report Card
• School Report Card
Please contact the principal of the school will be glad to provide you with this information upon request. If you would like to request information about the qualifications of the teacher and/or paraprofessional serving your child, please complete this form.
Each school also hosts an annual Title I meeting at the beginning of each school year. This meeting is communicated to parents at the beginning of each school year.